Sisterhood is the heart of Zeta Tau Alpha. The sisterhood events that we throw bring the chapter together and create a special bond between us all.
This past year, we have:
- Hosted a Bachelor watch party at the Zeta house
- Weekly Bible Studies at the Zeta house
- Ate queso and sang karaoke at the Zeta house
- Traveled to Austin to see the holiday lights
- Gone ice skating together
- Volunteered in a campus wide service project in the BCS community
- Gone to get pedicures together
- Hosted a professor dinner at the Zeta House
- Traveled to Houston to see a concert
- Competed in Stompfest, Songfest and Derby Days (philanthropic competitions on campus)
- Volunteered our time to help local high school girls get ready for their Prom night
- Traveled to Houston for the rodeo
- Drove to the Franklin Drive Thru Safari for a sisterhood event
Participating in these events not only brings us closer and lets us help out our community, but also creates memories that none of us will ever forget.
Check out our #DynamicDuos sisterhood video series below!